Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Me and my buds
















The three of us















Brianne














Miranda















Me
Cheak out the crazy and yet awsome glasses!

5 comments:

Mrs. Stidham said...

NICE PICTURES. Looks like fun. You know I maybe up for a big sister and friends mall date one of these days... That is if I am cool enough to go with you DORKS.

I would think it would be cooler to get dropped off my your sister than your OLD PARENTS. LOL

The Best Years said...

You are so cute and of course very cool! See you at Kameron's BD party.

Meredith said...

bring me please!!!! i need to get out of this house!!!!!! DESPERATE HERE!! in other words---can you believe we are going to be freshman in 7 weeks?

Dee said...

You girls are so cute. And Amanda someday you will be the OLD PARENT!!
But it would be fun to hang out with the cool younger sister and her friends...can't say I can call them dorks but they are pretty silly...cool enough to take pictures!!

Mrs. Stidham said...

I WILL NEVER BE THE OLD PARENT DEE. LOL I will forever be young or inmature however, you want to look at it.